50 Ways To Show Your Love
This list is designed to be a quick check for you to review. Use it to give you ideas to maintain your relationship, to give it a positive boost or just simply for some ideas. Print this list off and give it to your partner and then take turns each on fulfilling what each other wants.
1. Hug him.
2. Write a love note.
3. Call him at work just to say "Hi."
4. Give him a foot massage.
5. Tell him a joke.
6. Caress him with slow gentle strokes.
7. Go for a walk with him.
8. Admit your mistakes.
9. Say: "I love you."
10. Indulge a whim.
11. Listen to him talk about an interest of his.
12. Be trustworthy.
13. Instead of complaining, tell him what you would prefer.
14. Look at him when you're in a discussion.
15. Send him flowers. (They're not just for us girls.)
16. Compliment something he did.
17. Offer to help.
18. Ask him to show you how to do something.
19. Write him a poem about how special he is to you.
20. Ask him what he'd like sexually.
21. Take an afternoon drive.
22. Go away together for a weekend holiday.
23. Do something he wants to do.
24. Listen to him (even if he is boring you.)
25. Plan a candle light dinner.
26. Look at old photos together.
27. Serve him breakfast in bed.
28. Take a shower together.
29. Share sexual fantasies.
30. Do a work project together.
31. Give him an all over body massage.
32. Plan a picnic lunch.
33. Repeat what he says before answering.
34. Send him a card.
35. Surprise him with a gift.
36. Cook his favourite meal.
37. Put on some romantic music.
38. Put together a compilation tape of both your favourite songs.
39. Ask for his opinion.
40. Ask him how he feels.
41. Let him know when you are proud of him.
42. Invite him to a secret rendezvous.
43. Listen openly to his opposing opinion.
44. Watch his favourite TV programme with him.
45. Watch a sunset together.
46. Play a game together.
47. Have him teach you something he knows.
48. Go to a movie of his choice.
49. Meet him for lunch.
50. Let him know you care.